Sunday, March 14, 2010

Times a changin.....is there anything good about it?

I am back. For how long, well that isn't determined yet.

Let's jump into it and talk about some really important stuff. Daylight savings time. What a crock of crap these days. I haven't the foggiest of why we continue to use it. If you have a huge suggestion as to why...comment.

So this morning Hubster and I were discussing how badly it sucked to lose an hour and how the little red-head was going to be going to bed when it is light outside....see he goes to bed at 8PM. He needs to go to bed at this time or he is a BEAR in the morning. We have finally found the nighttime routine that works for him.....so this is going to suck. We even told the little red-head that. He just doesn't know how bad it sucks yet....soon he will....in just like 7 hours.....ugh.

Hubster made a comment that there was no good thing anymore about DST and so I set out this morning in search of a good thing about it. I have only thought of negatives so why not think positive and find ONE good thing about it.

As I was doing the dishes from a kick ass kid party we had last night....yeah I am bad doing dishes the next day....go ahead and judge.....as I am doing the dishes I look over at the one clock we haven't changed yet (the microwave) and saw that it said 11:30.....then it dawned on me.....it was really....get it....12:30!!!! Hallelujah....it was time to have a beer and no one could say anything because it was really 12:30 not 11:30 as my microwave wanted me to believe.

One good thing....and I found it. There is no other good thing as of right now that I can think of....but I have my beer.

Well...I am back.

I have a list of things that I am really excited about sharing with you. Just a few things on my list is....Taekwondo and my goal of becoming a black belt, getting ready for my hubster's daughter's HS graduation in May and a lot of fun things in between. Strap in for the ride...I'll try not to be flaky.

No comments: