Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday's picture and some notes

I asked the kid some questions that were floating around facebook. I wanted to see how he would answer. The red-headed son is 7 years old. Enjoy.

Notes about my Mom:

1. What is something mom always says to you? "No"
2. What makes mom happy? "give her a necklace"
3. What makes mom sad? "don't give her anything for her birthday"
6. How old is your mom? "32" (close)
7. How tall is your mom? "21 feet" (wow!)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "me staying at home with her"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "sleep"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "money" (huh?)
11. What is your mom really good at? "games"
12. What is your mom not very good at? "trimming dad's hair" (hey it was my first time)
13. What does your mom do for a job? "work"
14.What is your mom's favorite food? "meatballs"
15.What makes you proud of your mom? "not spanking me" (what?)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Tom"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "play games"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "we are in the same family"
19. How are you and your mom different? "mom has long hair and I have short hair"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "because I am her son."
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? "he loves his picture taken"
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "Target"

Notes about my Dad:

1. What is something dad always says to you? "Sure"
2. What makes dad happy? "Building his Savage"
3. What makes dad sad? "Not having any RC parts"
6. How old is your dad? "38"
7. How tall is your dad? "29 feet" (impressive!)
8. What is his favorite thing to do? "RC cars"
9. What does your dad do when you're not around? "talk to his friends"
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for? "money for RC"
11. What is your dad really good at? "Driving"
12. What is your dad not very good at? "working on my micro RC"
13. What does your dad do for a job? "work"
14.What is your dad's favorite food? "ribs"
15.What makes you proud of your dad? "he gives me whatever I want sometimes." (Ummm...we need to talk)
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? "Johnny Bravo"
17. What do you and your dad do together? "RC'ing"
18. How are you and your dad the same? "we have the same hair and face"
19. How are you and your dad different? "He has a beard and I don't."
20. How do you know your dad loves you? "because I don't wander off" (what?)
21. What does your dad like most about your mom? "he loves her."
22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go? "anywhere he can drive his RC cars"

1 comment:

leslie said...

some of those answers are really funny!