Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mental Checklists

So we are getting ready for our annual Easter camping trip. I guess I can't really call it annual as we have only done it like 3 times in the past 7 years but us and our friends really try to make it when possible.

This year it will be family camping. It should be really interesting.

The other night we all took a trip to Academy and bought us new fishing poles. I am so stoked. I keep telling the kid about the last time that we went camping at this particular campsite and how the fish were continually biting and all the old fishermen kept coming closer so they could get a piece of the action.

We are all excited. Now if I could just blink my eyes and us already be there with the tent already set up and me with a beer in my hand. That would be the best!

Happy Easter everyone!

1 comment:

leslie said...

Sounds awesome, have fun and good luck with the fishies!