Friday, April 17, 2009

So maybe I lie a little.

I said I would be all cheery and shit today....sorry.....I sometimes lie.

I found this video that the Founding Bloggers took after the CNN reporter below rapped her story up.




Bravo! There are weirdos that come to everything...protests, the local library, they even show up to church! The media is always the first to jump to find these people and wrap up each individual's reason for being there with what this whack job has to say. I am glad that it was pointed out.

It isn't a republican or democratic thing. This is serious. Our government needs to know that we will not stand for this outrageous spending.

I was sent this website today which was done by the American Majority. It is a great tool to find out what to do now....after the tea party.

No comments: