Thursday, January 29, 2009

I am a bit afraid

We have bought a lot of things over the Internet in the last couple of years. It took me a while to even buy the smallest of things on the Internet for the longest because I was skeeeeered. And you know there was this one time I bought something I saw on TV and we ended up with all kinds of weird reoccurring charges that took FOREVER to deal with the bank. And I HATE dealing with the bank. I would rather poke my eyes out.

Tonight I bought something that I didn't think I would ever do.....and no I didn't buy anything kinky over the Internet! I did buy a piece of furniture. I bought this lovely DVD holder. It will hold over 500 DVDs.



I am so excited. I will have a place for all of our overflowing DVDs and Cds.

When I was shopping for the one that I wanted I found it a couple of places online. I found it on Amazon for $99 but the shipping charge for it was $104........so you have to pay more shipping than the actual item. I found it at this place that is offering free shipping and no tax until February 2nd.

I am stoked.

No comments: