Saturday, November 1, 2008

NaBloPoMo

I have high hopes for my blog that so far I have not been able to meet. There has been so much going on that I just couldn't find the words to post last week.

There is a website called NaBloPoMo and it is to celebrate National Blog Posting Month. This is to help also set the habit to blog everyday. So I am going to try and do this. I am going to try with all of my might to post each post that I start. I am going to tell you internet about me and my family (protecting the guilty of course!) and I am going to make this my journal. I always wanted one but I have issues with writing things down.....if I blog.....it might be different.

So NaBloPoMo it is! There will be interesting posts coming this month I am sure of it....and maybe a few non-interesting posts as well. :)

No comments: