Saturday, November 8, 2008

nail polish - negative review

I am in dire need of a manicure/pedicure but we are trying to save money for our Colorado trip this Christmas so I went the other day to Target and found this nail polish for $.99. Instead of going with a trusted brand that I know I tried this new one.


Yesterday I painted my nails before the game. I noticed as soon as I applied it to the nail it immediately dried. I was a bit surprised but didn't think much about it. I went to the game and didn't notice much about my nails since I was the score keeper. I do promise that I did not bite my nails as I am prone to do during said games.
Today I got up and cleaned the messy kitchen. By the time I was done my nails were completely chipped. Not one nail did not have a major chip of the nail polish.
You get what you pay for. I would not use this nail polish unless you don't want it on longer than a day, if that.

No comments: