Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving and Toilets

As in freaking exhausted. It has been a whirlwind of a day. We woke up to the kids/guest bathroom toilet leaking all over the floor. (Remember the whole family will be here tomorrow.....) I called the landlord and then my AMAZING father and he came over with a new toilet and installed it for us.

I felt like I was going to melt down., well I guess I semi did in my mom's embrace. I won't lie there were tears. My mother, well she has helped in such a way that I am forever grateful. I owe both of my parents for being there for me for whatever I need. They not only have been to my house each day this week, they are making a TON of food to bring to my house for Thanksgiving. My mother has donated her linen, silver, and anything else I have needed.

The hubster kept me in my happy place and calm. He has the ability to talk me off the ledge like no ones business. I owe him a nice dinner, drink, and back rub.

Everyone pulled together to move the furniture and set up the tables. Our house has been transformed. Rain or shine 18 adults and 5 children will be in my house celebrating Thanksgiving together.

Wow do I have much to be thankful for! :)

No comments: