Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Puppy nose

I want a dog. Red-headed son wants a dog. Hubster does not want a dog. The boy and I don't necessarily want a puppy we just want a dog that needs a home. I would REALLY like a Boston Terrier.

I even have names picked out for my two dogs that I dream of.....Sir Nestle Tollhousen from this Friends episode and Vera Lynn for Pink Floyd's song "Vera".

One day I came across this little guy on petfinder....


His name is Seymour. That is too perfect of a name to change plus he is an older fella.....I am in love with this little guy! I mean look at his little face.....
Red-headed son wants a Chihuahua. He too has the perfect name for his little doggie, Tuhuahua the Chihuahua. How freaking cute is that?
One day kiddo....you won't have dog allergies and your dad will cave!

No comments: